£20,000 - £25,000
4 months ago
VMAGROUP is looking for a bright and articulate candidate with excellent attention to detail to support the business as a recruitment coordinator.
The successful applicant will work closely with a team of specialist consultants to support with candidate management, contractor compliance, event management and day-to-day administrative tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
Candidate management/ resourcing
- Candidate resourcing
- Build and develop relationships with candidates
- Update profiles for clients and candidates on the VMAGROUP CRM system
- Preparing compliance administration packs and contract paperwork for contractors once they’ve been placed to ensure they’re fully compliant to start their new role (this includes references, criminal record checks, insurance documentation, ltd company details etc)
- Maintaining high levels of communication with both consultants, candidates and clients throughout the contractor onboarding process
Events/ marketing support
- Managing the client and candidate monthly market update mailer
- Planning and coordinating early morning breakfast or evening events
- Event support
- Liaising with clients and candidates to book meetings and interviews
- Researching potential clients and vacancies
- Working on various database projects and assisting with management reporting
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Key skills/ experience:
- Demonstrable, proven experience within an administration role
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high attention to detail
- The drive and willingness to learn and continually improve in all aspects of your professional career
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An understanding of PR and communications would be desirable, but is not essential
- Professional and confident manner
- Strong team player, highly approachable with a positive outlook
- A hard working self-starter
- Resilient with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving environment
VMAGROUP is the leading international search and recruitment specialist for digital, communications and marketing.
Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, digital, marketing, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly international reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.