DR - RC
about 4 years ago
VMAGROUP is looking for a bright, articulate and experienced candidate to support the Frankfurt business in a Recruitment Coordinator role. The successful applicant will work closely with a team of specialist consultants to support with candidate management, day-to-day administration tasks and regular events as well as on ad-hoc projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Candidate resourcing
- Interview candidates and ensure the correct registration procedures are adhered to using the database
- Build and develop relationships with candidates
- Updating profiles for clients and candidates on the VMAGROUP database
- Preparing compliance administration packs and contract paperwork as required
- Liaising with clients and candidates to book meetings and interviews
- Marketing and event support
- Planning and coordinating early morning breakfast or evening events (you may be required to work outside of your standard hours to arrange these events)
- Researching potential clients and vacancies
- Diary management/ booking travel arrangements for consultants
- Minute taking and internal meeting organisation
- Working on various database projects
- Assistance with management reporting
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Keep abreast of industry developments through research and examination of relevant media to increase market awareness
- Build and maintain a relevant network of business contacts – clients and candidates
- Continually promote team and company spirit, and act with integrity, honesty and professionalism at all times
- Demonstrable, proven experience within administration and working to tight deadlines is essential
- Enthusiastic and efficient in character with the ability to prioritise tasks well
- An understanding of PR and Communications would be desirable, but is not a requirement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A natural interest in people and their development
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong administrative ability with high attention to detail and the ability to follow tasks through to completion
- A positive, adaptable and flexible attitude is required as you will be dealing with all levels and cultures of candidates and clients
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the leading international search and recruitment specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.