over 2 years ago
VMAGROUP’s External Communications team have an enviable client base and reputation within the world of communications.
Due to continued success and strategic growth we are now seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join the interim team. The role will work with some of VMAGROUP’s key clients inc SMEs and FTSE100 businesses across all sectors and will involve sourcing communications, PR or digital specialists for their in-house communications teams.
If you have experience working within the PR/communications industry, or have previous experience within sales or recruitment, and are looking to move into an exciting, fast-paced and highly rewarding environment then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Main responsibilities of the role
- To handle communications recruitment assignments from brief to completion
- To ensure sustainability and growth of your own business pipeline and that of your team
- To build and maintain loyal, profitable relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
- To work closely with other consultants to help build the brand of VMA Group further to maintain, strengthen and solidify its reputation as a leading niche recruitment consultancy
- To proactively win new business for your team and VMAGROUPas a whole
- To ensure that individual and team revenue targets are met and maximised by the successful and continuous placement of candidates within your practice area
- To contribute to the success of VMAGROUP as a whole via cross-selling and other cross-practice activity
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience gained within PR, communications or Marketing industry or sales / recruitment experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Good listening and questioning skills and an ability to make sound assessments of people’s abilities
- A natural interest in people and their development
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong administrative ability with high attention to detail and the ability to follow tasks through to completion
- A positive, adaptable and flexible attitude is required as you will be dealing with all levels and cultures of candidates and clients
- A broad understanding of the business environment
- Financial acumen.
- Professional and confident manner
- Strong team player, highly approachable with positive outlook
- Open minded
- Hardworking and driven
- Self-starter with initiative
- Flexible, resilient and confident with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment
VMAGROUP is the leading international search and recruitment specialist for digital, communications and marketing. We are delighted to have just won best Marketing & Communications specialist team at this year’s Marketing & Digital Recruitment Awards.
Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, digital, marketing, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly international reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Nicky Seymour at firstname.lastname@example.org