about 1 month ago
The largest commercial publisher in the UK has an opening for a Publicist to work on their brand-new social media site launches. You’ll be joining an ambitious, experienced yet experimental line-up right at the start of this new venture. Ideally, you’ll have worked for a consumer agency, or in an in-house team. Experience publicising new launches would be ideal and working with celebrity talent would be a bonus.
Could this be you?
- Proactive and confident
- Excellent writing skills, heaps of creativity and social media savvy
- The ability to work independently to generate your own ideas, from news stories to stunts
- An innate sense of what will land coverage
- To make their brands famous – whether via stunts, broadcast news generation, or product placement
- To secure celebrity spokespeople and ambassadors when relevant, liaising with agents and managers
- Work closely with key spokespeople to agree talking points for interviews and events
- Monitor the media and circulate relevant coverage to internal stakeholders
- Work with the wider niche team on marketing campaigns, supporting with messaging and copywriting
- Contribute to the social channels for the new brands
- Work closely with the wider comms team, helping to shape how the company talks about their new launches to advertising partners and the wider business world