Circa £45,000 to £50,000
9 months ago
A newly created role for a Public Affairs Manager to lead on government relations for a transport organisation. The role will have overall accountability for the development, delivery and management of the organisations public affairs activity.
Key responsibilities include
- Leading on all engagement with MPs, local authorities, transport bodies and relevant industry groups
- Work across the wider communications team to develop the organisations public affairs strategy and that external messages are consistent.
- Ensure the organisation maintains its reputation and that they are seen as key to the debate
- Development of public affairs campaigns
Experience will include
- Significant public affairs experience is essential alongside wider communications knowledge
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Experience of the transport sector is advantageous but not essential
- Experience of regulated industry/crisis communications is essential