£50,000 - £65,000
almost 2 years ago
International investment bank team is looking for a Public Affairs Analyst Associate to join its growing team. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Affairs, the Public Affairs Associate will manage the government relations activities on public policy issues in the EMEA region.
This will involve managing the Bank’s engagement with government officials on prudential and securities market policy issues and managing key internal/external stakeholders to ensure the Bank is represented at the right time across the right forums.
- Research public policy issues and providing real-time intelligence to internal stakeholders on key issues affecting the Bank
- Support the Bank’s thought leaders and senior executives by producing briefing documents with relevant insights
- Coordinate information between public policy issues and regulatory affairs developments in various areas across the business
- Create and manage an up-to-date database of UK, EU and global policy developments affecting the Bank
- Support the development and delivery of public policy events, often in conjunction with external organisations
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent written communications and intellectual dexterity when
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritise fast moving issues
- Ability to win confidence of senior staff
- Academic / personal experience and understanding of UK and EU politics
- Interest and experience in financial services
- Knowledge of European foreign languages is desirable