£45000 - £50000 + Package
11 months ago
Large healthcare professional regulator requires a Programme Communications Manager to join its growing External Affairs directorate.
As Programme Communications Manager you will develop and implement communications and engagement plans that support priority change programmes (both externally and internally), ensuring that the organisation acts as a force for collaboration, ensuring better and safer care for patients.
You’ll have a track record of developing and delivering communication and engagement plans and activities to a range of audiences through a range of channels. It will therefore be highly desirable that you have spent time in complex organisations, working with a range of internal and external partners and have experience of line management and supporting and developing team members.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Building effective and collaborative relationships with key internal partners to understand agreed priority change programmes
- Developing an operating model for the programme communications function
- Leading on the process for internal and external stakeholder mapping and the development of agreed communications and engagement plans
- Leading on the oversight of delivery of agreed communications and engagement plans and ensure that they are delivered on-time and on-budget to enable the effective delivery of the programme
- Working with the wider External Affairs team, colleagues and third party suppliers on the development and delivery of appropriate communications material
- Representing the organisation with stakeholders, and at external events
- Line management of 4 direct reports
To apply for this role please follow the appropriate link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing DM 914152. Alternatively you can call me on 020 7436 4243 to find out more.