AT - 54963
3 months ago
Are you looking to work for a specialist Risk consultancy working with some of the best brands? Then read on!
VMAGROUP are working with a global risk consultancy firm who have partnered with a top 10 insurance provider. They are a specialist risk consultancy that help to create secure, compliant and resilient organizations in an age of ever-changing risks. Working across disciplines, technologies and geographies, everything we do is based on our belief that taking risks is essential to our clients’ success. We provide our clients with the insight to focus resources and ensure they are prepared to resolve the issues and crises that occur in any ambitious global organization.
Special Risks is a business unit of the Insurance Group specializing in security insurance products such as Kidnap & Ransom, Marine Piracy and now Security Incident Response. For over 25 years they have been a global leader in these classes of business thanks to a blend of; underwriting expertise, our claims philosophy and their partnership with their client. Today their business unit is made up of just over 80 specialists operating across the UK, Europe, and the USA.
The combination of the world’s leading specialty risk insurer with the world’s leading risks consultancy has enabled the partnership to dominate the Special Risks insurance market over the last 25+ years.
This role will lead our joint marketing initiatives and activities across the range of services that they both offer. The primary focus of the role will be to support both companies in growing the recently launched and highly successful Security Incident Response policy (SIR).
The individual will be expected to build out a marketing strategy and deliver on a program of activities and thought leadership that will raise awareness and drive sales leads.
The consultancy has a vibrant global marketing programme to engage various audiences on areas of specialist risk. The successful candidate would be part of their Global Marketing Team and have full access to their range of experts, as well as existing marketing initiatives that can support their own marketing programme.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with members of the Insurance company and our clients team to contribute towards our commercial strategy and understanding the dynamics of their marketplace, articulating their offering, and identifying how both brands can best be leveraged. Work with contacts from International SOS where tri-party alliance aspects are relevant to the product offering.
- Create a marketing strategy that markedly increases awareness in a competitive space and enables them to penetrate both existing and new client bases to support new client acquisition through to retention. Positioning the joint value proposition of the brands will be vital.
- Be responsible for creating and running compelling and integrated marketing initiatives that target key audiences to generate and nurture quality leads.
- Create content by drawing from Control Risks’ specialists to capture their expertise, case studies and insights. Leverage other members of the marketing team, including specialists in digital, content and creative.
- Build strong relationships with the Insurance company team members, leveraging their expertise, product insight and sales experience. This will ensure that any marketing programme is valuable to clients, insurance brokers and the consultancy’ sales teams worldwide.
- Track, measure, analyse and refine program activities to optimise impact. Provide both qualitative and quantitative analysis, working closely with both teams to ensure that they are driving sales value from our marketing efforts
- Proven experience of product marketing in the insurance industry.
- A developed understanding of the insurance market and buyers.
- Experience of creating a successful marketing strategy.
- Proven experience of influencing at a senior level.
- Demonstrable expertise in both digital and traditional marketing techniques.
- Advanced software skills (Microsoft Office) and solid experience with content management systems, email marketing tools and online registrations sites. A basic understanding of html helpful, but not required.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- An “ideas person” with a creative eye.
- Strong team player, open and collaborative.
- Strategically focused, able to translate strategy into practical solutions.
- Excellent commercial acumen to drive business growth and profitability.
- Ability to translate client needs into value propositions and commercially viable solutions.
- Able to influence and engage others to build commitment and drive teams to deliver.
- Passionate with energy and drive to deliver.
- Tenacious and able to make difficult decisions through sound judgment and positively manage conflict.
- Ability to foster accountability and commitment to achieve results and give constructive feedback.
- Highly effective communication skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels.
- An ability to get stuck in and get the job done.
All employees are expected to display behaviors reflective of our company values: Integrity and Ethics, Collaboration and Teamwork, Commitment to People and Professionalism and Excellence.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.