Product Marketing Manager– Permanent or Interim option available.
£50,000 to £60,000
My client is a proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. Trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses and others worldwide to launch, sell and fulfil the entire customer journey.
You are a talented product marketer experienced in the B2B technology sector with a proven track record in software. You are looking for an opportunity to tell the world the story of our game-changing platform. You are a self-starter that thrives on working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, a diverse marketing mix and across channels. You have your finger firmly on the pulse of what’s happening in technology and marketing. You can prove that you can walk the walk with experience in producing excellent messaging and delivering compelling content, from web copy to video.
- As the key bridge from marketing to R&D and product management, create and manage the execution of the product marketing plan, focusing on development of rollout of new releases and products to the full set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with Technology on the launching of new products and services as well as the evolution of existing products and services.
- Work closely with the CMO and greater Marketing team to create go-to-market, route to market and competitive plans. This will include messaging, for PR, analysts digital marketing strategy and integrated demand generation campaigns.
- Own the development of messaging frameworks for new products and competitor positioning.
- Develop the core messaging and own production of a full range of product content, including brochures, presentations, proposals, webpages, videos, datasheets and white-papers.
- Contribute to the daily execution of managing product/domain strategy, including communication, knowledge sharing, reporting, managing field expectations.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experienced marketing professional with proven experience of B2B marketing to enterprise companies.
- This role requires you to be strongly technical with the proven ability to understand and communicate at that technical level, so software sector experience is beneficial.
- You prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a product / proposition marketing role.
- Educated to degree level or Marketing Qualifications e.g. CIM or IDM.
- Outstanding numerical and analytical skills, ability to extract and use relevant data as foundation of robust fact based strategy and planning .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SaaS+ marketing experience desired but not essential.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.