£40,000 - £50,000
3 months ago
An entrepreneurial, design led shared workspace group are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join their fast growing team based in Central London.
The Product Marketing Manager will become part of a growing, robust product marketing function whose purpose it is to support the sales team in driving leads, revenue and incremental sales from all products and related services.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for liaising with all relevant business stakeholders to develop further ancillary product offerings and services to increase both member value through an improved product and service proposition, but also add value to the bottom line through increased take up of existing and additional product and services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who really wants to make their mark in a collaborative, ambitious and fast growing organisation with fantastic opportunities for career development.
- Work closely with the PR/Brand marketing team to ensure all product marketing activity is aligned with the overall brand positioning a
- Working alongside the sales team, develop and execute a product marketing strategy to drive sales of all core membership packages
- Work alongside the digital marketing team to ensure product marketing initiativesare alighned across all channels
- Develop a product marketing strategy to drive sales of all add on service products across the business to both internal and external audiences
- Work with project, property and interiors team to ensure all marketing materials for new buildings are up to date
- Support the sales team in driving broker and agent leads and sales for all new and existing buildings as needed
- Plan and execute new building launches from a tactical perspective
- Drive and develop all trade event and conference presence to promote product portfolio
- Work with all relevant business stakeholders to continually evolve and develop the additional services proposition
- Collaborate with digital and social team on messaging and USPs (new buildings) to effectively harness and optimise content and communications across all digital and social channels
- Previous experience in creating and implementing a Product/service based Marketing strategy
- Sales marketing experience helpful but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and an understanding of budgeting
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with both internal stakeholders and external agencies
- An innovative and creative approach
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment