7 months ago
Salary: Up to £65k
A top global Investment Management organisation are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join their innovative, fast paced team in well situated City of London offices.
The purpose of this role is to develop market-leading selling systems and ensure all product-related collateral is in line with positioning, compliant and updated on an ongoing basis. As Product Marketing Manager you will lead in the development of new marketing collateral for wholesale and institutional channels, including the promotion of the company’s core capabilities, new product launches and marketing campaigns. You will also work with the wider Product Marketing team to review, monitor and update the product selling systems for EMEA’s focus funds and strategies on an ongoing basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation with excellent career progression opportunities, within a collaborative, ambitious and supportive team.
- Support the Head of Product Marketing in the development and maintenance of market-leading selling systems and ensure all material is approved and distributed according to marketing processes and in line with compliance guidelines
- Lead in the development of new marketing collateral for wholesale and institutional channels, working with brand boutiques, distribution and product strategy/development teams to ensure messaging resonates with target client types
- Working with wider team and investment boutiques to manage the ongoing updates for all focus fund and strategy selling systems and ensure the most up to date version is distributed to sales as well as included on external channels
- Manage the expectations of all stakeholders to ensure updates are provided in a timely manner on an ongoing basis
- Continuously look for opportunities to ensure the production and distribution of the product of selling systems is efficient
- Support colleagues in Programme Management team in the creation of bespoke collateral for Pan-European and regional campaigns
- Experience of Product Marketing gained within an international Asset/Investment Management organisation
- Building Organisational Talent
- Change Leadership
- Client Orientation
- Developing Partnerships
- Driving Execution
- Operational Decision Making
- Global Acumen
- Strong leadership and people management skills, including attracting and retaining talent, coaching, mentoring and managing for success