£27,000 - £33,000
7 months ago
A fast growing Investment Management firm are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Executive to join a small, dynamic team based in Central London.
As Product Marketing Executive you will assist in the creation of product marketing collateral and fund literature documentation and will be responsible for drafting, amending, collating inputs from various stakeholders and liaising with third parties.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, tight-knit team with an excellent social culture and development opportunities, not to mention a fantastic reputation amongst Financial Advisors for producing high quality collateral.
- Assist in upgrading and maintaining brand guidelines and ensuring they are consistently represented throughout the product literature.
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager, to ensure brand values are articulated appropriately and underpin all communications and marketing activities and materials
- Maintain and manage relationships with third party suppliers such as lawyers, compliance consultants, designers, printers and merchandisers.
- Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders, including time and expectation management.
- Approach day to day tasks always with a view as to how improve the experience for both internal and external customers.
- Initiate and own objectives
- Exceptional writing skills and previous experience in a role which involves writing and content creation
- Strong attention to detail
- Some understanding of commerce and financial services
- Excellent team player
- Self-starter with excellent time management
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.