**6 month contract**
We are working with a pharmaceutical organisation on a Product Communications Manager for a 6 month contract. The role sits within the Product Communications team and is closely aligned with the broader communications function.
The role itself will be doing all product communications across the UK, taking product communications through strategy to implementation. You will act as a subject matter lead across your area externally as well as offering updates where required for the internal strategy.
- Ensure the implementation of an effective product communications strategy to engage with key stakeholders and the media
- Evaluate current product communications plans to improve what the organisation is currently doing
- Work closely with the Head of Product Communications on crisis/issues and also provide them with subject matter guidance
- Produce communications for a variety of channels whilst measuring the results
- Work across and with the communications function to ensure consistent messaging
- Must have experience working within the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work both strategically and tactically
- Experience leading communications campaigns across a range of channels, including social media
- Experience managing agencies
- Ability to investigate, analyse and contextualise complex issues to communicate with different audiences
The details mention highlight some key areas to the role, this is an exciting opportunity within a communications function that is busy and fast pace. Internally the exposure of this role is vast, whilst the engagement externally is varied.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.