7 months ago
6 months FTC up to £65,000
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join one of the UK's leading telecommunication organisations. Reporting into the Head of Internal Communications, you will be helping the team to deliver communications for a huge transformation piece.
Tasks & Responsibilities include:
- To create an annual Internal Communications Plan
- To lead Internal Communications for specific people-centred transformation programmes
- To seek out feedback on Internal Communications activities and to be constantly looking for new ways to do things differently!
- To work with, guide and support senior stakeholders
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience in Internal Communications and Change / Transformation
- A proven track record of working in a complex organisation and influencing multiple stakeholders
- Experience in change implementation including related communications activities, experience working on consultation change roles would be an advantage
- The desire and drive to be creative, come up with new ideas and not be afraid to roll their sleeves up
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills – particularly for presentations and creation of plans and strategy
If this role sounds like you, then apply now!