Finding a job in the recruitment sector isn’t difficult. But securing the right recruitment job, to develop your successful career, is a whole lot harder.
Choosing to work for a recruitment business, that has been a leader in its field for over 40 years and trusted by many well-known brands, could be a great place to start?
VMA GROUP have been the leading international interim, contract and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications and marketing for 43 years. We’re recognised and trusted by organisations of all shapes and sizes, including many well-known and exciting commercial brands, Not for Profit organisations and government – across both the UK, Europe and internationally.
For 43 years, we have focused on building strong and lasting relationships in the communications and marketing sectors, supporting a variety of clients to build formidable communications and marketing teams.
We consider ourselves to be a true career-partner, working with candidates who have become clients and clients who have become candidates, as they progress through their communication and marketing careers. None of our competitors possess the same heritage and tenure of relationships that we do.
Previous and current clients include: Premiership Football Teams, Global Banks, TV Celebrities, Luxury High Street Brands, Leading Tech Giants, High Profile Government Departments and Global Charities with a life changing social purpose. Think of a business or sector that interests you – we've probably worked with them...
VMA GROUP is currently searching for a Principal Consultant to join its team. The position will focus on providing ‘Permanent Marketing Recruitment’ support to organisations across the UK and internationally, across all industries, working with many well-known and exciting brands.
Over 65% of VMA GROUP’s Consultants have been part of the team for 5+ years, demonstrating a culture and working environment that people want to remain part of. Our collaborative and consultative culture is supported by a fair and transparent promotional pathway, which allows all team members to map out their career, from joining as a Trainee Consultant to achieving a Board Director position.
We are genuinely committed to our core values: Ambitious, Collaborative, Committed, Commercial, Exceptional
VMA GROUP is a committed member of our respected industry body, The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo)
We are looking for an experienced recruitment professional to join our Permanent Marketing Recruitment practice. Someone with excellent relationship management skills, a proven commercial mindset and a genuine team player. This is a great opportunity for someone ambitious to develop their level of responsibility and seniority within an established recruitment business. There is significant opportunity for career advancement and promotion in this team.
Responsibilities with be varied and broad, as you might expect in a senior recruitment position, including:
- To recruit at a senior level across marketing and digital industries
- To support the development of a market leading practice focused on marketing and digital recruitment
- To network and develop relationships with senior marketing and digital professionals across sectors
- To actively progress the practice from a reactive environment to a highly proactive one
- To support the growth in consultant headcount within the team, taking on people management opportunities where interested / where they exist.
- To ensure the development of VMAGROUP’s brand as a marketing and digital recruitment provider, through events, thought leadership and strategic marketing
Experience & Skills Required:
- Demonstrable recruitment consultancy experience, ideally in the marketing/digital sector (but we are open to other sector backgrounds)
- A proven track record of success
- Ambitious, with a desire to take on more responsibility to fast-track your career
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly commercial, with a positive, adaptable and flexible attitude
- A creative problem solver
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.