£30,000 - £35,000
over 1 year ago
We are working with multi-national professional services organisation on an exciting role as a PR Executive. This role sits in a team of 3, covering international media relations, whilst also working with a PR agency.
This role is key in delivering proactive media coverage and managing day-to-day media enquiries. Covering a variety of subjects, you will work closely with different departments to identify stories to engage with journalists across trade publications.
- Manage incoming media enquiries in a busy press office
- Daily media monitoring
- Work with the PR agency and other departments to generate media coverage
- Develop engaging written content
- Identify media coverage than can be used across different social media channels
- Experience working in a busy press office
- Ability to build relations with a broad range of stakeholders
- Eye for a good story
- Experience developing content for social media channels
- Proactive and willing to work in a team and autonomously
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.