£28,000 - £35,000
10 months ago
An industry body within construction are hiring a Press Officer to join their External Affairs team on a 6 month contract. This wide-ranging role will help deliver the business plan and strategy, particularly around engagement and influencing work. You will be working closely with external-facing teams and will build effective networks with external partners.
- To plan and develop proactive PR campaigns, which position the organisation as having unique insight and influence within the industry
- Proactive and reactive media relations
- To develop and execute campaign strategies
- To creative copy in a range of formats, including media releases, news articles, blogs and social media content
- To develop working relationships with key stakeholders, including industry and government
- Experience in a busy press office, agency or in-house
- Experience managing the media proactively and reactively
- Political awareness
- Video creating and editing skills
- Must have proven experience in managing social media channels and creating content
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.