**8 month contract**
VMAGROUP are working with a well-known charity to appoint a Press & PR Manager for initially 8 months, with a potential extension. You will be responsible for leading the operational and day-today management of the Fundraising Press and PR function to help recruit, retain and develop support and income from partners, donors, supporters and fundraisers.
- Develop and manage the annual fundraising PR plan and raise awareness of key fundraising and corporate partner activity
- Plan and implement activity to promote the charity’s priority fundraising activities, ensuring the Press Officers develop high-quality strategies and press materials
- Develop integrated communications and engagement strategies for (but not limited to) key fundraising and corporate partner activity working across the digital, marketing and fundraising teams
- Manage and support a team of three fundraising Senior Press and PR officers and one Press and PR Officer. Oversee and approve the production of press materials, press releases, statements and briefing materials
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with journalists, corporate partners
- A proven track record of successfully devising, managing and evaluating fundraising PR media, stories and initiatives using a range of tools
- Significant PR experience in a charity and fundraising setting, or with consumer brands
- Strong experience managing a team
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.