Ruben van den Boer
9 months ago
Our client, is a leading Financial Services Consultancy, is hiring for a PR Specialist to join their EMEIA Financial Services Brand, Marketing and Communication team.
Working within the establish brand team you have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our business through work on our social media/PR programmes across EMEIA. The PR Manager will help amplify our brand awareness and distinctiveness as well as embed an external narrative in our external communications.
- To implement brand strategy across the organization’s PR, press and social media activities.
- Develop creative ideas that differentiate the brand and champion their execution across touch points.
- Be a brand and digital champion in the BMC team and business network.
- Embed ‘Minds made for financial services’ proposition and messaging in all client facing communications.
- Be a key member of the brand team, contributing to the overall management and delivery of the brand.
Qualities, skills and experience:
- The role requires a highly motivated individual with the ability to manage a diverse project team as well as helping the external agency to align their activity to the organization’s key business offerings.
- The candidate will need a strong, hands-on style and the commitment and drive to make things happen.
- They should have the ability to help shape strategy and have strong influencing and engagement skills to ensure there is buy-in and enthusiastic support from project sponsors, the management team, and all other stakeholders.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.