£30,000 - £35,000
about 3 years ago
We are working with an international consumer brand on a permanent role as a PR Manager. This role is a newly created role, sitting in a large PR function and delivering on different campaigns. The role itself is varied and offers a lot of opportunity for developing what they are currently doing across PR. Working across national, trade and consumer media, this organisation regularly gains great coverage and PR.
- Deliver a variety of written materials
- Manage at least two PR agencies
- Work with the senior management team to deliver a compelling PR narrative
- Attend trade and consumer events to represent the brand
- Proactively seek new campaign ideas
- Experience working with big consumer brands
- Agency or in-house experience
- Budget management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and willing to work in a team and autonomously
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.