A-brand - Amsterdam
As the PR Manager Europe you will:
- develop campaigns and initiatives that make the brand stand out
- connect with key media and external stakeholders and build long term relationships
- work with a team of content creators, social media experts and community managers
- define and create stories, assets and other materials to support key product launches
- manage a network of agency partners, content creators and social media experts
We are looking for:
- an experienced (5 years at least) regional European PR manager who has worked with global brands
- a native English (!!) international expert
- a hands-on go-getter with the ability to manage multiple projects with the support of partners across the region
- a natural storyteller
- a true team player
- a resilient, creative and energetic personality
The role will be Amsterdam based with flexibility in work location.
If you want to apply, please send your CV and salary indication to email@example.com
Since we are looking for candidates who connect well with our client, we do ask you to let us know what brands/activities/sectors/hobby's you have a true passion for. Applications without this will not be taken into consideration. If there is enough match, we will send you the full job details for further discussion.
If relevant we will send you the full job description and follow up with a first interview screening.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.