A global law firm are recruiting an experienced PR Manager on a 12 month FTC. You will be responsible for corporate reputation, proactive and reactive PR and will support and lead on key campaigns. You will be able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and will have advising and influencing skills.
- Develop and implement PR strategies, including global campaigns
- Crisis and issues management
- Build key relationships with journalists, national and trade press
- Organise and attend networking events
- An experienced PR Manager who has planned and implemented multiple PR campaigns
- PR experience within a law firm or professional services
- Able to work independently and take ownership over tasks
- Confident liaising with multi stakeholders at all levels
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.