An international law firm headquartered in London is seeking a PR Manager to join its corporate team. This is a permanent full-time position reporting into the Head of Marketing & Communications and with line management responsibility for a PR Executive. Your role will be to handle the day to day PR activity, act as trusted advisor and help build the firm’s brand. Ideally, you will have a legal or professional services background and must have demonstrable experience in media relations, campaigns and line management. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to move into a role where they can make a real impact.
- Develop the firm's media strategy to enhance the firm's external profile
Manage the relationship with the firm's external PR agency
- Responsible for day-to-day implementation of the media relations strategy
- Deal with media enquiries, developing and maintaining relationships with target publications and journalists
Strong experience of Public and Media Relations, in the professional services sector
- Experience of proactive media campaigns and their role in building a successful brand
A proven track record in developing and running PR programmes
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Good communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills
- A proven track record of influencing and engaging senior stakeholders, both
externally and internally
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Belgium and Paris, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.