VMAGROUP are working with a global professional services firm to hire a corporate PR Manager on a 12 month maternity cover. You will join their PR team in promoting and protecting the organisations reputation through a variety of exciting PR campaigns. The role holder will report into the Head of External Communications and will be a part of the wider external communications team.
- Working on corporate PR to ensure that the story, corporate narrative and culture is at the forefront of all communications
- Supporting corporate announcements, leadership team profiling, annual results, BDO global news, press office enquiries and reputational issues
- Develop relationships across key national and trade media outlets
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of the leading campaigns
- Strong experience raising brand profile and reputation management
- Experience in issues management
- Excellent relationships with the media
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ideally experience within financial services and/or professional services
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.