Reporting into the Global Head of PR the company has 2,800 specialists operating in Europe, Middle East, Asia and the US, across three service lines: fit out, technology, and construction providing solutions to some of the World’s most successful and enduring businesses, cities and institutions. In partnership with the Head of PR and the wider marketing function, you will be supporting the development of the company’s s profile and reputation with construction press and industry influencers, as well as building the brand.
- Story telling – tell the company’s story through creative and insightful content. You'll be a gifted writer, with the ability to quickly identify compelling content
- Press office - you will confidently manage the day-to-day operations of the PR function, generating news releases, feature articles and blogs but also identify opportunities to benefit the brand.
- Collaborating – you'll be working closely with the wider marketing team to create high-quality integrated campaigns that support business objectives as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Interviewing and reporting – you should be adaptable to various stakeholders and personalities to extract the information you need to produce the best articles
- Experience in a B2B and/or professional services environment; knowledge of the built environment is advantageous.
- Strong interest in current affairs
- Good contacts across UK national and trade media
- High quality of written and oral communication
- Proven track record in creating media materials that have generated exposure in trade and national media
- A self-starter who can excel with minimal supervision
- Experience of reputation and issues management
- CIPR qualified is advantageous
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.