**12 month FTC**
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PR Manager operating within the property/real estate industry. The PR Manager role is responsible for the execution of PR activities across a number of key growing business areas.
- Media coverage across national, local, trade and broadcast media
- Primary contact and responsible for a number of specific business areas
- Lead on communications programmes
- Support and plan press contact programmes for key spokespeople in order to maintain and grow relationships with key journalists
- Plan high profile campaigns across different communications channels
- Act as a point of contact for all press enquiries
- Demonstrable experience working in PR, specifically within the real estate sector
- Able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communications skills and able to translate complex issues
- Able to spot good news and story opportunities
- Ability to forge strong media relationships
- Able to deal with all media enquiries, both positive and negative quickly
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.