A UK professional services organisation are hiring a PR Manager on a 12 month FTC. This role will sit in the external communications team and will have a primary focus and expertise on tax. You will be responsible for the tax press office, tax related and corporate campaigns. Although this is a corporate PR role, you will be a part of a unique organisation with a people orientated culture.
- Leading the proactive and reactive tax press office
- Working with partners to generate media profile
- Creating an annual PR programme around key tax campaigns
- Working closely with the corporate PR team to make sure all company messaging is aligned
- A background in corporate and B2B PR
- An excellent story-teller with strong writing and communications skills
- Relationships with national press and key journalists
- Able to explain and write in layman’s terms
- Able to work closely with and advice senior stakeholders
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.