about 1 year ago
Do you have professional services experience (in-house or agency) and have a desire to pursue a career with a highly respected law firm? You would be part of a small but highly collaborative team of three reporting directly to the Head of Communications. Your core focus will be media relations, proactive and reactive, and managing multiple stakeholders. This is a great opportunity for a comms professional who loves to write and engage and who knows how to influence internally and build relationships.
- Working alongside the Head of Communications, being a key and effective point of contact for all areas of the media.
- Handling the majority of incoming press queries into the firm. Working with the Head of Communications when senior support is required.
- Creating and implementing a sector based media relations strategy.
- Ownership and end-to-end management of the firm’s regular transaction and case announcements.
- Supporting the Head of Communications in respect of the firm’s proactive news agenda, for example their annual new partners announcement & Gender and Ethnicity Pay Gap report.
- Monitoring the firm’s existing and planned content in order that it can be adapted to secure media coverage in support of the above.
- Acting as a liaison between the Digital team, the design team, the Central Communications team and the relevant Business Services Department in respect of major campaigns.
- Managing certain significant projects with a strong external communications focus. These might include a thought leadership project on an area such as innovation, the firm’s graduate recruitment brochure or communications elements of our legal incubator programme.
- Being the main point person for the firm’s external CR and D&I news agenda, including the drafting and management of all announcements.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.