11 months ago
VMAGROUP is working on a 12-month fixed term contract with the sustainability organisation for a PR Manager to join their team. This is a newly created role to support the PR function and drive forward PR and media relations activity.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering communications and PR to build and support the organisation and its mission. The role works across both proactive and reactive PR on a variety of platforms. This role is a fast paced and right for someone who wants to deliver communications that make a difference.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage day to day trade media enquiries and work with global trade media
- Support regional staff to answer national media and stakeholder enquiries
- Update staff on any reputational issues
- Work with expert and senior staff to brief on internal and external communications issues
- Deliver daily media monitoring
- Experience working with and developing digital, print and other communication channels
- Track record in working in fast pace communication functions
- Ability to successfully manage relationships with stakeholders, collaborators and colleagues
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues across a variety of channels
- Experience working on communicating issues of sustainability or environmental issues