over 2 years ago
My client, a high-profile international law-firm is searching for an energetic media relations professional with proven B2B PR experience to join their high performing media relations team. This is a great opportunity to help build the profile of the firm and be part of a busy press office working with at a senior level to build lasting relationships with journalists.
This role will be responsible for increasing profile and supporting the development of strategy for several practise areas including supporting HR and the corporate practise as well as the responsible business agenda.
- Develop and deliver media relations strategy for business areas
- Identify news hooks and opportunities
- Draft media materials
- Manage in-bound/reactive media enquiries
- Manage media briefings, advise spokespeople and organise media training
- Support the International PR network, sharing best practice and ensuring a joined-up approach to communications globally
- Experience of working in a busy B2B press office
- Proven successful with media relations campaigns that support business strategy
- Experience of working with and building relationships with tier one media targets
- Persuasive oral and written communication
- A good understanding of social media in the B2B context
- Knowledge of the legal sector or professional services experience is a distinct advantage