Great opportunity for a PR Associate to join a leading business operating in the Professional and Financial Services sectors.
This role provides an excellent development opportunity to engage in the full breadth of editorial and media related activities and take responsibility for distinct areas of the business.
- Support the full range of proactive PR activities, including campaign planning and execution, thought leadership promotion, drafting and pitching of press releases, pitching stories and subject matter experts to media etc.
- Provide reactive media support for incoming media enquiries.
- Use social media platforms for message amplification and corporate reputation monitoring.
- Support the measurement and reporting of regional and global media Coverage.
- You will have media relations experience; this can be from either in-house or agency.
- Strong written skills, ability to produce high quality communications materials for targeted audiences.
- Experience of how to leverage social media channels.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.