£40,000-£50,000 - depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Exciting opportunity for a PR Associate to join a growing, sustainable Consumer Tech business in the electric mobility space. You will be responsible for implementing the PR & Comms strategy at a regional level across the UK. The UK is a key market for the business.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key local media contacts.
- Delivering proactive Consumer PR campaigns. Securing positive coverage in key media and managing reactive press enquiries.
- Proven issues/crisis comms experience is mandatory. You must be confident in dealing with the media and local stakeholders to manage the reputation of the business in the event of any issues/crisis.
- Stakeholder management, building relationships both internally (across functions and regions) and externally (e.g. media, local councils, PR agencies etc).
- Ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience/strong knowledge in media, tech and micro-mobility Industry is highly desirable but not mandatory.
- Prior experience working in an issues rich environment is required.
- Prior Consumer PR and Corporate Communications experience.
- Open to both agency and in-house background.
If you have the experience and would like to discuss this opportunity further please get in touch ASAP with your current CV.