I'm searching for a PR & Thought Leadership Manager to join a leading player in the specialist UK pensions insurance market. Reporting into the Head of Corporate Communications, you will be part of the Corporate Affairs team and tasked with creating inspiring content and building a network. They are seeking someone who is a self-starter; an excellent writer who enjoys working with and building relationships with the media. The company pride themselves on a culture that is highly supportive of personal growth and does all it can to help its employees succeed. If you have an FS background and an interest in assets / current affairs, could this be a role for you?
- Devising, developing and delivering their media strategy
- Point of contact for media enquiries, regularly working with national and trade media on a proactive and reactive basis
- Proactively identifying media opportunities and delivering coverage across broadcast, print and digital, including PR campaigns for thought leadership papers
- Writing and placing editorial content, including op-eds as well as LinkedIn blogs for company spokespeople
- Providing communications counsel and crisis communications support as required
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.