Up To £60,000
over 1 year ago
Exciting opportunity for a strong PR & Content Manager to join a leading business in the Technology (Apps) industry.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering the PR and MarComms plan for the business across the EMEA market.
- Proven PR experience within the Technology industry, ideally both B2B and B2C
- You will manage the day to day running of the press office, both reactive and proactive
- Develop PR & communications plans for new product launches, thought leadership articles and data trends/reports securing top tier coverage by journalists, bloggers and influencers
- Strong writing skills, have the ability to create compelling and egaging content for use across blog posts, speaker proposals, conference decks, story ideas/pitches, video scripts, email and social content
- Drive the development and execution of PR programmes with the support of internal PR counterparts and PR agencies across the key markets
- Drive EMEA social media channels
- Work closely with the sales team on activities to achieve opportunity and revenue goals
- Must have a background in Technology PR
If you have the experience and are interested in this opportunity please apply with a copy of your current CV.