£60,000 - £75,000
9 months ago
Amazing new opportunity for a PR & Communications specialist to lead the PR/Comms strategy for a Luxury brand in the drinks industry.
You will be responsible for leading all consumer PR, implementing digital communications and traditional PR in raising the profile of this luxury lifestyle drinks brand. This role will sit within the Marketing and manage the PR agencies in the UK and Internationally.
- Devise ambitious PR & Comms plans in order to raise the profile of the brand supporting company’s objectives
- Create and implement media engagement plans, maximising positive coverage across all channels
- Arrange and manage media interview with the CEO and senior management
- Work closely with content and social teams with digital communications plans
- Drive positive press coverage, focusing on quality in-depth articles with leading luxury/lifestyle titles
- Build and maintain relationships with key influences, media, wine press press and industry groups
- Work closely with and support the CEO
- Organise and attend key events, including introduction of CEO to key media
- Manage messaging, design and direction for all internal and external communications
- Responsible for drafting communications materials, such as speech writing, reports and brieing for company spokespeople
- Managing UK & International PR agencies
- Proven experience in digital communications, must be digitally savvy
- Ability to create the PR and Comms strategy in alignment with the business objectives
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong creative skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Prior experience in creating and implementing a multi channel PR strategy
- International experience is desirable
- Background working in the luxury/consumer lifestyle industry is required
If you have the experience and are interested in being considered for this role, please apply with your current CV ASAP.