Do you have the skills and experience to handle the PR & Communications strategy for one of London’s most successful mixed use developments? In fact this is the largest mixed use development in single ownership to be developed in central London for over 150 years and your responsibility is to promote the 67 acre site as a destination. This is a key role in a dedicated team promoting a hugely successful development, which has a rich history and brilliant location next to a major transport hub. Reporting into the Marketing Lead, your role will cover strategy development and implementation; oversight of their external agencies and consultants to drive positive media coverage; the communication and messaging for the estate’s tenants, retailers and residents, as well as community and content management.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Able to manage external agencies effectively to generate stories and narratives that promote the mixed use development
- Have excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Have excellent project management skills
- Demonstrate different communication methods to engage with many different audiences. These include the local community; pan-London audience; on-site residents and commercial tenants; national and international visitors
- Have experience of urban environments and their many audiences
- Be aware of future trends and influences in the media and help grow and enhance the development as a market leader
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.