9 months ago
My client, a London based specialist capital market and financial services communications consultancy, is looking to hire a Senior Account Manager with specific Financial Services experience.
My client advises listed and private companies on investor communications and provides support on transactions including cross-border and domestic M&A and restructuring as well as IPOs and other capital raisings. We work with UK and international companies, of all sizes, across all sectors of the market.
They have deep expertise and advise on consumer trends, research, analytics and insights, corporate reputation, health, technology, capital markets, crisis, energy, and government affairs. We also specialise in the Financial Services sector advising asset managers, banks, insurers and professional services firms, helping them build and protect their reputations.
The successful candidate will be a highly ambitious, proactive and motivated individual with solid financial PR agency experience, able to lead day-to-day management of large to mid-sized accounts. In particular, the role requires a candidate with excellent media handling skills, including an ability to provide informed counsel to clients when developing stories or handling complex issues, liaising confidently with journalists directly, and coaching junior members of the account team.
This role is for an individual who is keen to expand their leadership and management experience.
Skills / Experience required:
- Ideally, consultancy experience and strong advisory skills, with a track record of advising companies in strategic, corporate and crisis communications across sectors
- To ‘own’ client relationships with limited senior supervision
- Excellent written, numerical and analytical skills
- A demonstrable interest in and knowledge of, business and current affairs
- An extensive understanding of financial information and the ability to communicate financial data to a variety of audiences
- Experience in personal finance and/or retail investment
- A strong networker and ambassador, both internally and externally. Continually seeking to broaden knowledge and a contact base through networking across the City
- Enthusiastic team player
- An ability and desire to share knowledge with and mentor junior team members
- Hard working with meticulous attention to detail