9 months ago
Building an exciting new internal communciations team for a sustainable, pioneering area of a global business.
You will be a the forefront of making the industry sustainable. If you believe in sustainbability and transforming a traditional business into a forward thinking more green industry this is for you.
Your audience is over 1200 people, offering the prospect of traveling internationally, producing creative video, content and multimedia packages for employee engagement and internal communications to drive the company into a more sustainable future.
You will be creating exciting, engaging and pinoreering editorial content, producing videos and being an internal journalist seeking stories to promote and share both internally and externally outside of the company.
The department is crucial in the enhancement of the business’ reputation across all stakeholder groups. Therefore, it is key that the ideal candidate is able to effectively influence and manage relationships, being diplomatic and open.
Ideally the person will be able to:
- Looking for a fantastic ex-journalist who can put together multimedia packages to share with employees and sometimes externally too.
- Producer experience or someone who enjoys making videos,
- Ideally from a newsroom or media background but open on different sectors.
- Be able to work with senior stakeholders on complex matters and translate to exciting news stories globally.
- Consistently display a positive and engaged manner needs to be someone who likes fast pace and real impactful change making a true difference.
- High standard of delivery and strategy
- Beneficial to have experience as a broadcast/print journalist
- Technical Analysis and measurement will be key
- Driving performance
- Project Management as this is fast paced and global
- Co-operation using a diplomatic approach
- Effectively work with diverse teams, sensitive to local social, political and cultural realities. While also working across a number of different geographies and time zones.
- Comfortable interacting over different comms channels.
- Team playing will be key as you will be part of a team of 4 in total and business partnering an area of the company
- Be available for ad-hoc out of hours work, such as conferences and crisis communications
Alongside a competitive salary this business offers a generous benefits package, including free breakfasts and lunches, and of course the ability to travel across the world. If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity, finding out more about what is to offer and are ready to kick-start the next stage of your career, apply within!