up to £55,000
10 months ago
Exciting opportunity for an established Media Relations Manager to join a leading corporate Law firm.
You will be responsible for managing, protecting and developing the reputation of the firm, including proactively promoting it’s specialist sector teams as well as reactively protecting the brand.
- Proven media relations specialist. Working with the wider team, you will be responsible for raising the profile within specific business practices as well as individual profile raising of key team members.
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Proactively identify stories within the business and create engaging content that will resonate across different media – national, regional business and diverse specialist trade media.
- Build and develop relationships with key media to raise the firm/practice area’s profile.
- Identify media opportunities for key spokespeople within the business.
- Advise and coach key spokespeople on media opportunities that will enhance the firm’s reputation.
- Work with wider team and supporting other areas as required on an international level.
- Advising business leaders on all aspects of external comms, media training and aligning activity with internal messaging.
- Ideally looking for someone with strong Real Estate experience, this can be from either in-house or agency side. Will also be open to someone with wider corporate experience gained from a large complex privates sector organisation.
- Additional expertise in the following sector would be advantageous: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Retail & Consumer, Transport, Real Estate and Healthcare.
If you have the experience and would like to be considered please apply with your current CV ASAP.