Exciting new role for a Media & PR Manager to join this fast paced business in the Travel industry.
- You will lead on the development and management of the organisation’s high profile consumer PR campaigns.
- You will be responsible for protecting and enhancing the reputation of the business with it’s external stakeholders through effective communications activity.
- You will be part of the on call rota for reactive issues/crisis management.
- You will have a high level of creativity, attention to detail and excellent writing skills.
- You will be responsible for line managing a Senior Media Relations Executive.
- Ensure that campaigns deliver across traditional, social and other media channels working with Marketing & Digital Comms team.
- Develop partnerships with third parties to support campaigns and initiatives are successful.
- Act as a media spokesperson among national and regional broadcast and print media.
- Support and coach the Senior Media Relations Executive.
- Ideally you will have a background in Travel however this is not mandatory but strong Consumer PR experience is required either from an agency or in-house environment.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.