Up to £100,000
7 months ago
Exciting opportunity for an established Public Affairs professional to head up the London office for an entrepreneurial, fast growing PA consultancy in the Tech sector.
The agency is passionate about policy issues that arise from how technology is changing our economies and societies with the belief that tech innovations can be a force for good.
- Significant and proven experience in Public Affairs/Policy in the tech sector. This can be from agency or in-house experience.
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of digital/technology policy briefs and the Westminster policy making process. This is mandatory experience.
- You will be an ambitious and well connected with the UK political and regulatory community.
- You will have strong prior line management experience and be expected to support, mentor and help the team grow/develop.
- Responsible for a team of 7 consultants.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to proactively service client’s needs with innovation solutions.
- Consistently provide and produce client work to the highest quality.
- You will have an eye for business development, creating relationships and proactively identify and secure new opportunities for the business.
- You will be excited by a challenge and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, dynamic, growing consultancy.
- You will think strategically, providing guidance to junior members of the team and yet also be happy rolling up your sleeves implementing the strategies.
If you have the required experience and are interested in hearing more, please apply with your current CV. Please note the mandatory Digital/Tech policy experience and the level before applying for this role. We hope you can appreciate that we will not be able to respond to every application therefore please ensure you match the specified criteria before applying.