Exciting opportunity for an established Public Affairs professional to head up the London office for an entrepreneurial, fast growing PA consultancy in the Tech sector.
The agency is passionate about policy issues that arise from how technology is changing our economies and societies with the belief that tech innovations can be a force for good.
- Significant and proven experience in Public Affairs/Policy in the tech sector. This can be from agency or in-house experience.
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of digital/technology policy briefs and the Westminster policy making process.
- You will be an ambitious and well connected with the UK political and regulatory community.
- You will have strong prior line management experience and be expected to support, mentor and help the team grow/develop.
- Responsible for a team of 7 consultants.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to proactively service client’s needs with innovation solutions.
- Consistently provide and produce client work to the highest quality.
- You will have an eye for business development, creating relationships and proactively identify and secure new opportunities for the business.
- You will be excited by a challenge and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, dynamic, growing consultancy.
- You will think strategically, providing guidance to junior members of the team and yet also be happy rolling up your sleeves implementing the strategies.
If you have the required experience and are interested in hearing more, please apply with your current CV.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.