6 months ago
- The Marketing Transformation Project Manager (PM) will work within the marketing transformation business initiative.
- The Marketing Transformation programme is charged with defining, developing and implementing a revolutionary digital strategy for a B2B multi-channel marketing strategy. The digital enhancements will redefine the customer experience across all marketing touch-points, such as their website, email, SEO, display, social media, etc. The new digital ecosystem will deliver a competitive advantage and enhance the business’ unique global positioning.
- This key project manager will drive the entire transformation journey, on a global level, for the digital marketing landscape. The PM will coordinate the global and diverse stakeholders and maintain a constant flow of communication between governing bodies. The PM will maintain end-to-end platform integration, establish deadlines with key decision makers, and ensure the team meets the projections
- The PM will deliver the marketing transformation programme and overall marketing technology investment plans to support all the initiatives covered by the marketing strategy team. The jobholder is charged with delivering the marketing transformation platforms and functions in terms of digital marketing capability and financial objectives aligned with ambitious business objectives.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- This role will be the key project manager for Marketing Transformation. The program’s main purpose is to transform and digitalize 2 key areas of the business, delivering material improvements for their customers and colleagues. The strategic business outlook for these key business areas will determine the businesses change priorities for 2019-2022, and accelerate their digital and streamlining strategy across their markets. The required knowledge and experience for this role is listed below:
The required knowledge and experience for this role are below:
- Degree level of qualification in marketing, project management, communications, and/or business studies preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of marketing project management experience
- Detailed knowledge of the project lifecycle
- Project management skills and experience, including examples of the delivery of on time and on budget – a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling
- Proven risk and issues management
- Ability to gather and analyse information, judgment and decision making
- PMP training or certification – Optional
- Matrix management and experience working in large matrix organisations
- Proven track record of leading and influencing teams both locally and remotely.
- Managing operational functions, directing on site and offshore teams
- Understanding of marketing channels, both online and offline
- Understanding of working in heavily regulated environment
- Evidence of strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong people leadership and team working skills
- Understanding of, and respect, for different working cultures
- Proven ability to challenge the status quo and think outside the box
- Proven ability to work on multi-function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Strong commercial orientation, track record of balancing risks versus rewards and maximizing the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all development and implementation activities
- Budget management skills
- Experience working with multiple external vendors simultaneously