£40,000 - £45,000
about 2 years ago
VMA Group are currently working on behalf of a global Insurance provider looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, with a background in Insurance. The role will add value to the current marketing division, they are looking for growth across their key stakeholders and need a successful individual to help drive revenue through specific channels.
Experience within the Insurance sector is vital to the success of this role.
- Work with business unit leaders and sales leaders to develop a budget and integrated marketing strategy, with a focus on content marketing and end-to-end campaigns, to support key business objectives.
- Manage the production of marketing and sales support literature including messaging, editing, proof-reading and briefing the Creative Services team to deliver content in a timely manner and within the parameters of the brand.
- Manage the production of thought leadership with Editorial Services, and develop marketing campaigns to support it.
- Develop and implement project plans for the promotion of new risk and insurance solutions whilst also working closely with other business units on joint campaigns.
- Work with Media Relations to position key spokespeople to comment to the press on topical issues and work with them on media releases, press briefings, op-eds and generating ideas for interview opportunities.
- Manage and produce internal communications for the business units using all internal channels available, including colleague newsletters, CEO colleague broadcasts, town halls, webcasts, intranet and internal social media platform, Chatter.
- Manage and organise client events, webcasts, seminars, roundtables and briefings.
- Draft and execute email marketing campaigns to promote new products and new insights using the email marketing platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Manage marketing budget, monitoring expenditure and phasing, return on investment, etc.
- University degree qualified or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or a similar transferable subject.
- Exceptional, demonstrated B2B and content marketing skills.
- Experience with managing multi-channel, multi-month marketing campaigns with measureable outcomes and to agreed deadlines.
- Experience with managing webcasts and in-person events.
- Strong social media marketing experience, including LinkedIn.
- Strong marketing project management skills.
- Excellent writing ability and proof-reading skills.
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills with proven collaborative working style
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.