11 months ago
VMAGroup are working with a leading retail organisation to find a Publications Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing a clear publications strategy based on customer insight, to ensure that our client remains relevant to their changing customer base. This is an exciting opportunity for an adaptable and conceptually minded Marketing Manager who is experienced in leading the creative development of publications within a highly collaborative and innovative organisation.
The Publications Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Production and development all customer facing publications
- Lead the creative development of all publications
- Develop a clear publications strategy, based on customer insight, to ensure that our client remains relevant to our changing customer base
- Manage a publications workload planner to ensure that stakeholders are engaged and that deadlines are met
- Manage the end to end distribution process of all publications
- Manage the publications budget
- Conduct annual tender process on all print to ensure that our client gets the best value for money
- Management of all stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Management of publications budget
- Managing entire end to end process of all publication creation – from brief to distribution
Person Specification for the Publications Marketing Manager:
- 3 years or more working in a Marketing environment.
- Experience of working in a design and production environment, with specific experience in the following areas:
- Workload Planning; Communication Planning; Artwork production
- Print production; Brand Guardianship; Project management
- Stakeholder management; Preparation of documents such as creative briefs; Proofreading
- Attention to detail; Word, Excel, Acrobat ; Google Apps
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator (Adobe CS); Artwork production; Highly organised
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.