£60,000 to £80,000
about 1 year ago
Working in Professional services environment preferably a consultancy firm.
As well as:
Experience in one or more of these sectors would be beneficial; Consumer, Transport and Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Industrials, Private Equity
However, a general interest is just fine.
£60,000 to £80,000
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, high energy and goal orientated marketing leader comfortable operating and working closely with senior stakeholders. You will have a growth mindset and be open to new ideas, innovation and ways of working, challenging existing thinking. Having experience in the consumer, transport and financial services industry would be a huge advantage. Strong digital marketing experience coupled with an understanding or experience in marketing automation technologies.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Marketing Director for Europe and is responsible for owning and leading sector thought leadership, digital marketing campaigns, lead generation and other content distribution, and event marketing programs. The role will collaborate with others on the global marketing team as well as external writers and agencies to deliver social media and digital marketing campaigns, PR activity and events. The key to this role is providing measurable results back to the business, testing and evolving marketing techniques and bringing innovative ideas to the table.
- Develop and execute the firm’s GTM strategy for the sectors that we cover.
- You will champion the needs of the client and the sector to maximise opportunity to deliver thought provoking and engaging content that delights our target audience and raises awareness of our capabilities to drive new leads into the business.
- Lead marketing strategies for all identified routes to market and ensuring outcomes align with business objectives.
- Build relevant campaigns for the target audiences and communications that are engaging, impactful and bring prospects and existing clients on relevant journeys.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to produce a broad range of white papers and other content, including partnering with sector operations and knowledge management teams to draw out intellectual capital
- Creative and Strategic thinking: Your wider input on brand strategy and sales and marketing alignment will be essential.
- Develop nurture, retention and acquisition campaigns using Pardot and based on personas, themes and our capabilities
- Play an integral role in the editorial development and review process for all Consumer, Transport and Financial -related content to ensure high publishing and promotional standards across all communications channels. Content types include executive insights white papers, special reports, slide decks, surveys, website copy, video scripts and webinars, podcasts and surveys
- Planning and management of proprietary and industry conferences and events (both live and online) including organizing sessions, negotiating sponsorship packages, and managing the production process of onsite and online marketing materials. Some light travel required.
- Own and manage marketing budgets for the sector
- Ensure sector marketing plans and all activities support the global marketing plan and are aligned with brand standards, firm messaging and positioning and brand development
Knowledge & Skills:
- Circa 10 years integrated marketing experience in a one or more of the industries mentioned above or a professional services firm that focuses on these sectors
- Ability to convert conceptual ideas and complex business concepts into compelling, marketable programs that support the firm’s and the sector’s goals
- Deep knowledge of digital content channels and concepts of content and thought leadership marketing, including lead generation techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and lead multiple projects, with flawless execution that drives results and delivers to tight deadlines
- High energy; ability to collaborate and build strong relationships across the organization and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong research, editing and proofreading skills, especially in thought leadership and digital formats
- Understanding of or experience in a professional services firm would be an advantage but not essential