Marketing Manager ( Email Marketing – Automation ) CRM
£50,000 - £55,000 plus incredibly benefits
Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning marketing and communications department. A fun and hard-working team, they come from a range of industries. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and External Communications; this role will lead the development of their email marketing strategy and take on a key leadership position within the marketing and external communications team.
- Lead the development of their email marketing strategy, growing the success of their current activity, to ensure email remains a key channel through which to drive sales and brand engagement.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the CRM database and email automation platform (Pardot / Salesforce).
- Build automated programmes for lead generation, onboarding, lead nurture, sales conversion and engagement.
- Work closely with sales and business management to understand the target audience and product offering to ensure that the value proposition is effectively communicated across all email comms.
- Oversee all aspects of deployment - building emails, creating audience segments, developing automated journeys, analysis and optimisation.
- Create and implement a CRM journey plan that enhances the customer cycle, evolving our contact strategy, developing our technology capabilities and measurement
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated success working in email marketing, developing targeted communications.
- Demonstrable experience working with email platforms (preferably Pardot or Marketing Cloud) and HTML.
- Well versed in the development and maintenance of CRM databases and email automation platform.
- People-management experience; motivating and developing a team to drive business outcomes whilst retaining an important focus on employee wellbeing and engagement
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.