4 months ago
Are you a tech-savvy B2B marketer with experience of working in a large, matrixed, multi-national organisation?
Are you an ambitious, self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, adept at managing and influencing senior stakeholders?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop and lead all marketing activity for its digital practice. The role is broad: from competitive analysis and strategic development of impactful multi-channel, multi-stakeholder marketing activity, through to execution, analysis and improvement – all in a bid to strengthen perception as the organisation at the forefront of all things digital.
- Develop and implement a business development and strategic marketing plan, pulling together resources from across the business and 3rd party agencies
- Shape and build the organisation’s digital reputation in the market, helping embed digital at the core of daily activity
- Plan and implement client strategies – identifying key clients, developing client plans and driving and monitoring progress
- Review new propositions and advise on appropriate marketing and business development tactics
- Identify and target key influencers, press and media relations, winning awards, securing high profile speaking slots, creating impactful thought-leadership programmes, and developing alliance marketing programmes with a small number of collaborators
- Develop digital/ online marketing campaigns (including paid media/ social)
- Together with the internal communications team, develop and implement a cohesive engagement programme to equip all employees with the messages and confidence to tell and share the Digital story. This could include Town halls, TED-talk style events and Webinars.
- Competitor analysis and monitoring
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven B2B digital marketing experience, gained in a complex multi-national organisation (such as Technology, Professional / Financial Services or Consulting)
- Previous experience in digital innovation and transformation
- Good commercial awareness coupled with creativity and an eye for innovation
- Highly motivated, willing to take on new challenges and comfortable in an ever changing, complex/ matrixed organisation
- Strong communication, advanced writing and organisational skills
- Ability to make connections, build relationships and work collaboratively
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple activities