£55,000 - £60,000
8 months ago
A leading professional services organisation is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to raise market awareness, perception and engagement of its Digital Services offering.
The successful candidate will play an integral part in positioning the Digital business, create the stories and tactics to aid business development efforts, and build exciting, impactful marketing programmes to strengthen perception as the organisation at the forefront of all things digital.
In this truly global, organisation-wide role you will help build communities and get employees inspired, build the firm’s reputation in the market and help shape its position across Data, Digital Products, Digital Services and Automation.
- Develop and implement a business development and strategic marketing plan together with the Digital business leader, based on the firm’s Digital transformation plan and ambitions
- Plan and implement client strategies - identifying key clients, developing client plans and driving and monitoring progress
- Review new propositions and advise on appropriate marketing and business development tactics for these
- Build the organisation’s external profile - by identifying and targeting key influencers, press and media relations, winning awards, securing high profile speaking slots, creating impactful thought-leadership programmes, and developing alliance marketing programmes with a small number of collaborators
- Digital/ online marketing campaigns (including paid media/ social)
- Together with the internal communications team, develop and implement a cohesive engagement programme to equip all employees with the messages and confidence to tell and share the Digital story. This could include Town halls, TED-talk style events and Webinars.
- Competitor analysis and monitoring.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree qualified (marketing specific or business with marketing)
- Ideally CIM Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing qualified and a Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM) or a Member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
- Proven management experience in marketing in a leading professional services firm and/ or in an organisation with deep domain knowledge in Digital, Digital services/ products or Data
- Prior exposure/ active involvement in deep innovation and transformation
- Good commercial awareness coupled with creativity and an eye for innovation
- Highly motivated, willing to take on new challenges and comfortable in an ever changing, complex/ matrixed organisation
- Strong communication, advanced writing and organisational skills
- Ability to make connections, build relationships and work collaboratively
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple activities.