over 1 year ago
Are you an excellent b2b demand generation digital marketing manager? Then read on, this is the perfect role for you.
Our client is a globally recognised B2B tech company operating in the ever changing travel sector. They own a proprietary software platform used by many major travel companies and they partner with travel providers who can promote their deals and content on this system. A very b2b role with a b2b2c methodology. Base in West London Nr Slough.
This role is to build and execute digital marketing campaigns to their existing and new travel partners getting them to enquire into promoting their services via this platform. The position is a digital demand generation marketing role to help build more, and better quality, leads to the sales team.
- Build effective working relationships across the marketing and communication functions – demonstrate effectiveness in maximising this infrastructure and scale
- Work with Marketing Ops team to define and implement a clear digital strategy, based on target personas and audiences, that effectively uses marketing automation platforms, inbound tactics and paid strategies
- Identify and ensure that the business has effective coverage, content, tools and strategies aligned to the marketing funnel
- Deliver effective marketing plans around any product launches or important updates
- Maximise our reach and engagement with target personas by ensuring effective content delivery from the Marketing Ops team and third-party agencies
- Design and deliver creative content across a range of marketing channels including client presentations, direct marketing emails and company website
- Create and implement B2B marketing strategies to generate new business and retain existing clients; including lead generation, pipeline acceleration and customer retention for the commercial teams
If you have the right background to take on this role apply today.