Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Marketing Manager and Business Partner to join their global technology company.
This is a fantastic B2B/Channel Marketing position in an exciting global technology business.
This role is for someone with B2B marketing experience, who is based in London - or someone located within a comfortable commute to London, as it requires office presence up to two days a week, subject to change as per Covid evolution.
The team consists out of 25 people that are led by the Chief Marketing Officer.
We are looking for an organised candidate with first-rate writing skills and a passion for technology. You will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of the challenges faced by multiple sectors and building an in-depth knowledge of our client’s propositions and how they help their customers overcome these challenges.
You will have the opportunity to develop and execute marketing and communications plans and will own the creation of a broad variety of content types: from de-jargoned descriptions of the company’s products and services, video, digital and thought leadership campaigns, that clearly position it as the preferred choice in the market.
- Communications professional with experience across all aspects of the marketing mix (events, digital, print, messaging, advertising), ideally gained within the technology industry, however this industry experience is not essential.
- Excellent writing skills with proven ability to translate technology description into customer benefit.
- Highly analytical with experience in analysing and reporting results using Google Analytics, B2B Marketing Analytics and other industry tools.
- Experience managing website content.
- Experience running campaigns.
- Solid experience in working with external agencies to produce marketing collateral, including brochures, case studies, video, presentations and web content.
- Experience in supporting tradeshows and seminars with marketing content.
- Experience in managing marketing budgets.
- Independent worker with excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding organisational and project management skills to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Proactive ‘can do’ approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with collaborative working style.
- Accustomed to working in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced matrixed organisation.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Some experience working in a B2B environment with technology products or services.
- Experience of wholesale marketing and liaising with channel partners.
Salary – £60,000 - £70,000
- Holidays – 25 days + 1 birthday (26 annual leave total)
- Private Medical Care
- Agile Working - working arrangements to suit your personal needs and those of the business
- Competitive Pension
You must be eligible to work in the location advertised.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.