£200 - £250
8 months ago
Are you an experienced marketing manager in the charity sector? My client (a health charity) is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be an integral part of the team and can lead / provide support on a number of marketing online and offline initiatives.
You MUST have:
- Strong experience in digital marketing as well as branding and campaigns
- Experience in the charity sector
Main responsibilities will include:
- To finalise and implement the organisation’s revised visual identity across all channels, collateral and merchandise.
- To train and support the charity’s staff, suppliers and volunteers in the practical implementation of the brand.
- To manage, maintain, and evolve the website so that it is the flagship for the brand. This will include updating the website to reflect the new visual identity and brand positioning, with a focus on personal stories and research impact.
- To be a digital advisor to the charity and be up to speed in the latest thinking and best practice in web and digital marketing
- To work with agencies / consultants in the development of content for the website and on digital marketing
- To assist with copy writing and proof reading where necessary.
- To work with the Director of Communications and Marketing to develop marketing capability within the organisation.