Are you an experienced marketing manager in the charity sector? My client (a health charity) is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be an integral part of the team and can lead / provide support on a number of marketing online and offline initiatives.
You MUST have:
- Strong experience in digital marketing as well as branding and campaigns
- Experience in the charity sector
Main responsibilities will include:
- To finalise and implement the organisation’s revised visual identity across all channels, collateral and merchandise.
- To train and support the charity’s staff, suppliers and volunteers in the practical implementation of the brand.
- To manage, maintain, and evolve the website so that it is the flagship for the brand. This will include updating the website to reflect the new visual identity and brand positioning, with a focus on personal stories and research impact.
- To be a digital advisor to the charity and be up to speed in the latest thinking and best practice in web and digital marketing
- To work with agencies / consultants in the development of content for the website and on digital marketing
- To assist with copy writing and proof reading where necessary.
- To work with the Director of Communications and Marketing to develop marketing capability within the organisation.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.